EURO REPAR CAR SERVICE
SERVICING, MOT, MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS FOR ALL CARS & VANS
- Servicing & MOT testing
- Routine maintenance, including tyres, car batteries, clutches, exhausts and brakes
- Additional services, including air conditioning checks and recharging
- Mechanical repairs and diagnostics
An International Brand:
- Your local Centre has access to Euro Repar Car Service's international expertise, logistics and extensive range of parts
Great Garages. Competitive Prices:
- Every Euro Repar Car Service Centre is owned and run locally
- Friendly staff with the expertise to offer help and advice
- Competitive pricing to give you the best value service
All Makes & Models:
- Your local Euro Repar Car Service Centre welcomes all makes and models
- Our range of Eurorepar parts is competitively priced and comes with a 2-year parts and labour warranty when fitted at your local Euro Repar Car Service Centre
Book your next Service with Euro Repar Car Service
Every car needs regular maintenance to keep it on the road and running smoothly. In your vehicle handbook or maintenance guide, the manufacturer will have set out exactly what your vehicle needs at different stages in its life. For example, at 20,000 miles you may need to have spark plugs replaced, or at 40,000 miles your fuel filter may need to be checked.
At Euro Repar Car Service, we are happy to carry out any servicing requirements specific to your vehicle. We'll always replace the engine oil and any necessary filters, and let you know about any other necessary work. Even if your vehicle is still under warranty, we'll make sure it's protected by following the manufacturer's guidelines - just let us know when you book it in.
Whatever vehicle you drive, every Euro Repar Car Service Centre is equipped with the latest multi-brand diagnostic tools. This helps us to understand exactly what's needed and identify any faults.
Book your next MOT with Euro Repar Car Service
Once your car is more than 3 years old, you need to have an MOT, it's the law. The annual test makes sure that your car is road worthy, checking it meets safety and environmental standards.
When you bring your car to Euro Repar Car Service for its MOT, you can have confidence that it's in the hands of a DVSA accredited MOT tester.
If your vehicle fails the MOT test, but we're able to carry out any repairs on site, we'll carry out a re-test free of charge.
ABOUT EUROREPAR PARTS
Over 10,000 maintenance and wear products, primarily aimed at the customer looking for quality and value.
WHY USE EUROREPAR ALL-MAKES
A great value alternative multi-brand range without compromising on quality. Perfect for vehicles out of warranty or for price-conscious customers.
EUROREPAR PARTS WARRANTY
Eurorepar Warranty is extended to 2 years on all Eurorepar RP sold* from 1st October 2017. And 2 years labour and RP in Peugeot, CitroÃ«n, DS and Euro Repar Car Service networks.
NB. This is a Parts Warranty for IMTs and a Parts & Labour Warranty for Peugeot CitroÃ«n Authorised Repairers and Euro Repar Car Service Centres.